Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Godfrey Arnaud costume!



I have last night tried on my Godfrey Arnaud (we changed the main character's name from Macar to Godfrey and his last name from de Blendil to Arnaud and his father's name is now Macar) costumes using the new chain mail coif I made.

Here is the costume he wears in the beginning: Of course, I am not wering those pants.
With the hood on


This is the costume at the end after the death of Macar Arnaud: with the ventail untied



with the ventail on







In a few days I shall have more pictures.

p.s. I didn't post about filming because we wern't able to.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite look is the pic on the top. I know you put a lot of work into that coif, but now that I see it, my opinion is that you would look better without it. It just makes you look bald.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you havn't seen many tradional knights. That is the tradional knight perfectly duplicated.

    ~The Scarlet Pimpernel

    ReplyDelete