Friday, August 6, 2010

The Ibelin sword

Yes! I have done it. I have made the sword which has been my favorite for some time. Namley, the sword of Ibelin, and for a good freind of mine, I have made a sword named, "The Phantom".


A new poster with the swords

Close up of the crosses on the crosspiece of The Phantom

The hilt of the Phantom


The Phantom from the blade up



The pommel of The Phantom




"Vires" (wisdom)

"Sapientia" (Strength)


"Justicia" (justice)






(left to right) The Ibelin, The Phantom, The stunt sword of Ibelin

The pommel of The Ibelin


Stunt and real Ibelin

The Ibelin and Stunt again


Godfrey of Ibelin and the Ibelin (I know. I look fat)
The blade
The Pommel of the Ibelin

The hilt of the Ibelin

Godfrey again

The Stunt hilt

Cool picture

Lots of random shots













No comments:

Post a Comment